VidaVia brings with it a track record of over 30 years of software development and solutions analysis.
Our team and network includes experience from cutting-edge web development, virtual reality, radar jamming and forensic science. So we like a challenge - but we enjoy delivering successful projects whatever the complexity.
We are Microsoft Partners and hold a full MSDN licence and we are able to develop and maintain a wide variety of Microsoft-based systems and databases.
We also support a wide variety of Open Source technologies and programming languages.
Our experience includes:
* Windows application development
* Support for a variety of processors
* Experts in optimisation for time-critical applications
* CDROM Development (e-learning, training, interactive games etc.)
* Consumer application development
* Multi-lingual applications
* Web programming (PHP/Perl/Symfony/C#/Java etc.)
* Database development (Oracle, Sybase, mySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
* .NET Applications
* .NET Hosted Solutions
* Custom Content Management Systems
* Microsoft Content Management System (MCMS)
Some of our achievements:
* We built the "Welcome Pack" software for Europe's largest ISP (in 10 European languages)
* It was so reliable that the client's engineers started using it for network diagnostics.
* We develop world leading forensic software for The Forensic Science Service
* We develop firmware and software for Energy Saver - an innovative, eco-friendly product that could take the world by storm.
* We develop ground-breaking Ideas Management software for use in large organisations (Blackburn with Darwen Council in the UK already have over 1000 active users and have been running our ideas platform since 2013).
We also build hardware to support the firmware and software solutions - ask us for more details.
We’re accredited developers for Apple’s iPhone and iPad platforms.