VidaVia brings with it a track record of over 25 years of software development and solutions analysis.
Our team and network includes experience from cutting-edge web development, virtual reality, radar jamming and forensic science. So we like a challenge - but we enjoy delivering successful projects whatever the complexity.
We are Microsoft Partners and hold a full MSDN licence and we are able to develop and maintain a wide variety of Microsoft-based systems and databases.
We also support a wide variety of Open Source technologies and programming languages.
Our experience includes:
* Windows application development (98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/Win2003/Win2K3/Win2008)
* Support for both 32bit and 64bit
* Experts in optimisation for time-critical applications
* CDROM Development (e-learning, training, interactive games etc.)
* Consumer application development
* Multi-lingual applications
* Web programming (PHP/Perl)
* Database development (Oracle, Sybase, mySQL, Microsoft SQL Server)
* .NET Applications
* .NET Hosted Solutions
* Custom Content Management Systems
* Sharepoint MOSS 2007
* Microsoft Content Management System (MCMS)
Some of our achievements:
* We built the "Welcome Pack" software for Europe's largest ISP (in 10 European languages)
* It was so reliable that the client's engineers started using it for network diagnostics!
* We develop world leading forensic software for The Forensic Science Service
* We develop firmware and software for Energy Saver - an innovative, eco-friendly product that could take the world by storm.
We also build hardware to support the firmware and software solutions - ask us for more details.
We’re accredited developers for Apple’s iPhone and iPad platforms.