Part of our roles is to act as the development department for large European agencies who do not have their own developers. We’re not allowed to talk about the specifics of the projects we’ve developed in that role, but we can probably say the following:
- Built the European Corruption Observatory - a complex, curated data gathering portal.
- Build integrated Clinical Trials Systems for a major European scientific society (including protocol management and trial management).
- Built one of the most fully-featured innovation systems for the National Innovation Centre.
- Helped to develop the latest online operations of a leading UK retail chain
- Built a complex suite of websites for the UK’s largest health organization
- Brought together a disparate (and enormous) amount of information into a single website for the European Cystic Fibrosis Society