Our hard work and commitment to our clients has enabled us to take on ever-larger and complex projects – we love the challenge!
- We built the innovative data gathering system used as part of Transparency International's European Corruption Observatory
- We built the NHS National Innovation Centre online system to publish and run competitions, and to gather and showcase innovations nationwide.
- We built Spark for the Department of Business Innovation and Skills - an innovative innovation showcase.
- We built the back-end operations for the leading private MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) in Spain, MASMovil, interfacing to the Orange network via web services an providing a suite of Java-based systems and services (with Oracle database).
- We helped Europe’s leading ISP to earn €millions per month through online affiliate schemes
- We delivered a major phase of development for the Harveys Furniture website (through London agency TMG) which we load-tested on our own load testing environment.
What We Do
25 January 2016
Transparency International EU - Phase 2
25 October 2015
Blackburn with Darwen Council - Renewed Support for Our Ideas
04 August 2015
Secure Online Collaboration for Sanger Institute
07 July 2015
GPS-ibd Aids UK DNA Forensics
25 June 2015
Transparency International EU
11 February 2015
IFRS Financial Association Website
14 January 2015
Transparency International EU Chooses VidaVia
09 January 2015
Ideas Management System delivered to Blackburn Council
06 December 2014
Conference and Event Management System (CEMS)